Wednesday 14 March 2007

Mzansi is going Looney!!


I fuckin' love this place, and apparently so do the rest of the world!
In the past two weeks we got to see Ame, Steve Bug and Jake Childs live (3 nights, 3 of my heroes) and it doesn't stop there!!
On Tuesday 20th March, Japanese Jazz/Hip-Hop/Trip-Hop innovator/god Dj Krush will be playing at Carfax!!





And then.......on the 31st of March Taboo is hosting super-hot french lounge Dj Stephane Pompougnac (of Hotel Costes fame)











P.S: Spoke to Jake Childs last Wednesday, he has decided to give up his home in New York City (where he is surrounded by his friends who just happen to be all the best house producers in the world) to move to S.A in October, what a guy!!!

I don't know how to deal with all this so I am going to switch my computer off now before it tries to tell me that Portishead are playing in my bedroom tomorrow night.

3 comments:

MINORITY said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MINORITY said...

comments working, mixmaster!

Steven Green said...

The best DJ to come to South Africa yet. I can't freaking wait!