Sunday 26 August 2007

Miss USA Teen: A Parade of Genius

Excuse Moi for the lack of posts, but I've been very busy holidaying in Europe: what a jol!!
I am posting this from my hotel room in Nice. It's really tough out here on the Riviera, incredible food, free-flowing wine and loads of boobs out on gorgeous beaches.

I have however managed to stay abreast of current affairs, none of which is more important than the Miss Teen USA contest, naturally.

Here is Ms. South Carolina sharing her prodigious knowledge with the rest of the world.



Props for mentioning SA, sweetie, I'm sure with brains like that, such as, we can build a great future for all U.S Americans.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Holy shit that is awesome!! My goodness. That is phe-nom-enal. It just cements everything that the world hates about the US.

What an idiot.