Friday 1 February 2008

Tube Thriller

I know it's been about five years since my last post, I'm sure all seven regular readers will forgive me though, love you all!!

I won't bore you with meaningless drivel in the shape of excuses though, you'll notice that there are still no ads for fat-loss programs or penis enlargers on this blog and that's the way it's going to stay, so my conscience is clean.

Anyway, loads of mad shit has happened in the time of my hiatus and I plan to bombard you with it in a barrage of crazy , often mis-directed, beautiful and amusing posts until I get bored of it, starting right now:

Anyone who has had the unfortunateness of travelling by tube in London will know the absolute misery it inspires in all it's regular patrons. Below is a rare example of tube entertainment, one of the most beautiful spontaneous interpretations of Michael Jackson's "Thriller" through the medium of dance ever performed. Absolutely magnificent, so good in fact that it actually roused a clap from one of the passengers!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

as one of the seven people who wishies to spend their time on this blog...
where has all the drum'n bass gone??

Anonymous said...

when will this facebook shit end!

Anonymous said...

good afternoon everyone. I'm actually into shoes and I had been searching for the sake of that exact brand. The prices for the sneakers were all over 180 bucks on every page. But completely I found this location selling them as a remedy for half price. I in reality love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy those. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

good evening friends. I'm actually into shoes and I was searching allowing for regarding that exact model. The prices due to the fact that the velcros were all over 190 bucks everwhere. But completely I bring about this area selling them for half price. I in reality love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy these. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

hi everyone. I'm actually into shoes and I was looking allowing for regarding that particular brand. The prices for the velcros were around 170 pounds everwhere. But completely I base this location selling them someone is concerned half price. I in reality like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order them. what do you think?