Friday 4 May 2007

The Hoff: What a Mess!!



This video was shot three months ago by the Hoff's seventeen year old daughter.
Great that she shows such concern for dad, but how the hell did it get onto YouTube??

Dave has since issued this statement:

"I am a recovering alcoholic. Despite that, I have been going through a painful divorce and I have recently been separated from my children due to my work. I have been successfully dealing with my issue. Unfortunately, I did have a brief relapse, but part of recovery is relapse. Because of my honest and positive relationship with my children, who were concerned for my well-being, there was a tape made when I had a relapse to show me what I was like. I have seen the tape. I have learned from it, and I am back on my game. I thank God for the love and concern from my children."

2 comments:

Great Blistering Barnacles said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MINORITY said...

now that would be something, mind you, Dave looks like he's having a great time in that clip!! Relapsing is a JOL!!